Celebrating 12 years of Deschutes Pediatric Dentistry!
As of May 13, 2017, we’ve been meeting the dental health needs of children in Central Oregon for 12 years. It’s been so fun and rewarding to watch your kids (and ours!) grow. A big thank you to all of our patients who have been with us through the journey. We couldn’t have done it without you!
In honor of 12 years in the business, we’ve collected a list of throwbacks that were popular 12 years ago. Read on to see how far we’ve come!
- Using TV Guide Channel to pick out shows.
- Buying, listening to, and burning CDs.
- Flip phones and camera phones. The first iPhone wasn’t released until 2007!
- George W. Bush.
- American Idol.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith hit theaters, and we thought the series was complete.
- Napoleon Dynamite and “Vote for Pedro” t shirts.
- Renting DVDs at Blockbuster
- AIM instant messaging.
- Britney Spears and K-Fed. Remember when they were married?
- MySpace. From 2005 until early 2008, Myspace was the most visited social networking site in the world, attracting 75.9 million unique visitors a month at its peak.
- iPod minis.
- The DaVinci Code.
- Flared jeans.
- Livestrong bracelets.
As you can see, we’ve come a long way since 2005. If you can think of other interesting changes, please don’t hesitate to tell us in the comments.
We’re looking forward to seeing what’s next for our Deschutes Pediatric Dentistry family!Tags: 10 years, birthday event, celebration
Categorised in: Deschutes Pediatric Dentistry